Siddhasthali Rural Community Hospital
Not for Profit
A Project of Mountain Heart Nepal
Reg No: 209031
PO Box: 5249
Phone No: 977 57530566
Toll Free No: 16605752566
E: [email protected]
Last updated: 6 June 2021
We may collect the following kinds of information when you use our Service.
Information you provide directly to us: For certain Services or activities, such as when you register with us as a patient, view medical report, book appointment, subscribe to our alerts/newsletter, provide feedback or contact us directly, we may collect some or all of the following types of information
- Contact information, such as your full name, gender, date of birth, email, mobile phone number, and address;
- Personal health information, including information about your diagnosis, previous treatments, general health, and health insurance;
- Doctor reviews and laboratory reports.
- Any other information you provide to us.
Information we collect automatically:
- We may collect certain information automatically when you use our Services, such as your computer’s Internet protocol (IP) address, device and advertising identifiers, browser type, operating system, Internet service provider, the date and time of your visit, information about the links you click and pages you view within the Services.
- We may also receive information about you from other sources, including through third-party services and organizations. We may combine our first-party data, such as your email address or name, with third-party data from other sources and use this to contact you (e.g. through direct mail).
We may use the information we collect online to:
- Provide and improve the Services;
- Contact you;
- Fulfill your requests for products, services, and information;
- Send you information about additional clinical services or general wellness from us;
- Analyze the use of the Services and user data to understand and improve the Services;
- For any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect your information or pursuant to your consent.
We are committed to maintaining your trust, and we want you to understand when and with whom we may share the information we collect.
Authorized third-party vendors and service providers: We may share your information with third-party vendors and service providers that help us with specialized services, including billing, payment processing, providing medical advice for telemedicine services, management and hosting of telemedicine services, customer service, email deployment, advertising, performance monitoring, hosting, and data processing. These third-party vendors and service providers may not use your information for purposes other than those related to the services they are providing to us.
Legal purposes: We may disclose information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, legal process, law enforcement requests, legal claims or government inquiries, and to protect and defend the rights, interests, health, safety, and security of Siddhasthali Rural Community Hospital.
With your consent or at your direction: We may share information for any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect the information or pursuant to your consent or direction.
If you choose to engage in public activities on the third party sites that we link to, you should be aware that any information you share there can be read, collected, or used by other users of these sites and forums. You should use caution in disclosing personal information while participating in these areas. We are not responsible for the information you choose to submit in public areas.
No information provided by patients during medical consultations or requests for medical appointments or viewing reports is ever used for marketing purposes.
We use measures to protect your information from loss, theft, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. We use measures designed to protect other health information from loss, theft, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. However, you should understand that no data storage system or transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100 percent secure.
You may also request that we delete your personal information by sending us an email at [email protected] We will delete such information unless we are required to maintain information in accordance with applicable law.
You may be able to refuse or disable cookies by adjusting your web browser settings. Because each web browser is different, please consult the instructions provided by your web browser (typically in the “help” section). Please note that you may need to take additional steps to refuse or disable Local Shared Objects and similar technologies. For example, Local Shared Objects can be controlled through the instructions on Adobe’s Setting Manager page. If you choose to refuse, disable, or delete these technologies, some of the functionality of the Services may no longer be available to you.
We do not share Protected Health Information with third parties for their own direct marketing purposes.
We do not knowingly allow individuals under the age of 16 to create accounts that allow access to our Services.