We may collect the following kinds of information when you use our Service.
Information you provide directly to us: For certain Services or activities, such as when you register with us as a patient, view medical report, book appointment, subscribe to our alerts/newsletter, provide feedback or contact us directly, we may collect some or all of the following types of information
– Contact information, such as your full name, gender, date of birth, email, mobile phone number, and address;
– Personal health information, including information about your diagnosis, previous treatments, general health, and health insurance;
– Doctor reviews and laboratory reports;
– Any other information you provide to us.
Information we collect automatically:
– We may collect certain information automatically when you use our Services, such as your computer’s Internet protocol (IP) address, device and advertising identifiers, browser type, operating system, Internet service provider, the date and time of your visit, information about the links you click and pages you view within the Services.
– We may also receive information about you from other sources, including through third-party services and organizations. We may combine our first-party data, such as your email address or name, with third-party data from other sources and use this to contact you (e.g. through direct mail).